My Yoke is to Heavy and My Vision too small



Come unto me all ye that labor and heavy laden and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn of me: for I am meek and lowly in heart; and you shall find rest for your soul (Matt 11:28-30).

The bigger the load the smaller the yoke.

How can Jesus give me rest if I am to lay down my yoke only to take up his? He said, “Take my yoke!” How can taking up God’s yoke give me rest from the one I’m already carrying? Could the answer lay in the fact that we are often found carrying a yoke of ministry that doesn’t match our capability. Maybe the yoke that’s holding you down is the result of chasing a dream that’s too small. A dream too small will produce a burden too heavy. According to Jesus the bigger the cause, the less of a burden you’ll have bear. Your load is heavy because you made a ministry to match your ability. God however made you to match his. 

Pastor, preacher, believer, your under pressure because your dream has produced a yoke that doesn’t fit and a burden that’s way too heavy. Maybe you’re avoiding Gods high calling for you! You’re going to have to submit to God's big adventure, where the road is unknown and the way demands faith. So don’t pray for God to remove the burden just get involved in his bigger cause, world missions! Bigger is better, the bigger the load the smaller the yoke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Place of COMPASSION in our Preaching

Where are the MOTIVATORS

God is Doing It...Can You See It?