Revival...Doing what's Required

What is required of thee young man.

Does the LORD take delight in thousands of rams, In ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I present my firstborn for my rebellious acts, The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8).

Preparing to go to a weekend of meetings, its a small building, folks that are believers and love God, Fijian and Welsh, English. Looking forward to it. My brother was sharing his concern, "I want to do things professional you know!"  He said, that's admirable! It got me thinking. It's amazing how much time we spend on the unimportant things, the microphones, the speakers, the lectern, the projector. All these things are good, but are they the things that the Lord requires?

The things that we see as important are not really important at all, in fact we spend most of our money and time on the things that of no importance. God is not hindered if we have no projector, for if he visits us we wont be looking for a song to sing or a microphone to preach through. If God walks with us he advertise his own arrival. If he visits, half the town will show up without a notice in the paper or the radio or your web page.  If God himself showed up, he himself will be the will be the advert. Are you ready for the visit?

All depends on whose coming!

As for me I'm getting ready to walk with the Lord!

How about you?

Paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Place of COMPASSION in our Preaching

Where are the MOTIVATORS

God is Doing It...Can You See It?