Dealing with a Poverty Mentality

Its time to deal with our attitude toward money.

We've had so much negativity toward money in Christian circles, its ridiculous. Money is not my God and I don't believe its yours either. I'm not a prosperity preacher but I do believe the preacher needs wealth in every area of his life. Our dreams can never be powerful without money.

Some folks don't believe that they are entitled to money. They say things like "OK its Just not in my heart to want it" OR "God don't want me rich!"

Maybe your thinking came out of a childhood. You never thought you "deserved" more than others or that it was a "shame" to have more than other folks. Well, you don't deserve eternal life either and neither do I, but God gave it to us! how much will he give us the lesser gift of money.

If you believe that money and success are yours and these two do go together, then success and wealth will come to you. Money comes to the confident and the strong, the caring too. You can't take care of anyone without money. Yes money is for those who care too.

Quit believing that you don't need it or deserve it. You do! You deserve to have as much as it takes for you to live a good Godly life and have enough left over to truly bless others.  Now aim for that! God wants to bless you. Believe it!

"God Today I will change my attitude today toward money. I believe I deserve anything that comes from you and that includes wealth of all kinds including money.  Today I break the poverty mindset. I will look for more and more will come my way. Amen!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Place of COMPASSION in our Preaching

Where are the MOTIVATORS

God is Doing It...Can You See It?