God Calls You Blessed!

Blessed are the pure in heart they will see God (Matt 5:8). Pure, "KATHAROS" the word has different meanings, as clothes which have been "washed," Wheat that has been "sifted" and an army "purged" of cowardice. Washed, sifted and purged. God calls those who have been washed, sifted and purged, "blessed," 

God creates a pure heart through his dealings with us, as we submit to his cleansing, washing, baptism in his name, we see God. As we become teachable God begind the purging the washing and the cleansing, how do you are being washed cleased and purged? You will see God in scriptures. You will see God as he walks with you, you will see God as he talks to you you will see God in the volume of the book, you will see God as one, you will know Jesus as God.

You'll see God working in your family, working in your ministry, working in your finances. BLESSED are the pure in heart.  How is he blessed what defines "blessed?" PURITY! blessed are the pure in heart they, shall see God.

This is how God describes "blessed"... he sees God!

I may not be blessed by your standards, I may not have what you have, I may not drive what you drive but I've got something for my struggle, I own something for my pain and its this..... I see God!

I see him when I wake up in the morning and look at the sunrise, I see him at night when I thank him for my day and I lay my head to rest, I see him in my work and my projects I see him in my friends and say thank you Lord im Blessed!

I see him in my struggle I see him in my trial, I see him in my mess and know he makes it all work out hence I can truly say, God I saw a lot of junk but I know this I got to see you. I'm Blessed!

Ask him friend. "Show me who you are Lord" ... To know him is life eternal... I am blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Place of COMPASSION in our Preaching

Where are the MOTIVATORS

God is Doing It...Can You See It?