Monday 15 July 2024

The NAME OF Jesus. God's greatest Name


There is no other name given under heaven among men by which they can be saved Acts 4;14
Father is not a name its a title
Son is not s name its a title
Spirit is not a name, its a title
Jehovah is not a name its a title. Jehovah Jireh 'The Lord will provide.'
Jehovah Shammah 'the Lord is there.' the title does not show us who he is but where he was
Jehovah Rapha 'The God who heals.' The title shows us what he does  not who he is.
Only the name of JESUS  shows us who he is and reveals what he does

Jesus reveals the person of God and the promises of God. JESUS is both the person of God and the promise of God. In him all the promises are yea and Amen
Jesus is the promise of salvation (That's the event) Jesus is the person who gives us the experience of the event, that is salvation. We can therefore say ONLY JESUS can be a person and an Event.If you want to be saved, You have to have none other god other than Jesus

The Lord is my strength and my song he has become my salvation Psalm 118;14.

Jehovah has become my Jesus

Now know him not only as Jehovah but my provider, my healer. my deliverer. but everything that Jehovah was, Jesus is. Yes he's my SALVATION.  everything that Jehovah was to the old saints he is to me as MY SALVATION 'For in him dwells the fulness of the Godhead bodily' (Col 1;9).
His Name is full of it all, all his promises, all his deity, all the godhead.
It's all in him





 THE NAME OF JESUS on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

The NAME OF Jesus. God's greatest Name

There is no other name given under heaven among men by which they can be saved Acts 4;14 Father is not a name its a title Son is not s name ...